Aperture Data Studio quarterly newsletter – March‘23
We’ve recently updated Aperture Data Studio to the latest version, v2.10.
You can view the interactive product roadmap to see the current state of deliverables as well as the plans for future development. You can find out all the details on our community page.
This latest version of Aperture Data Studio includes a roll out of new features (click on the highlighted feature to watch the demo):
- Profile step custom output - It is now possible to define what a Profile output should contain, i.e., the attribute columns required and the order they should appear in.
- Workflow Notes - To assist with collaboration, we added Workflow notes that can be added by double-clicking anywhere on the Workflow canvas.
- Info Panel - An info panel is now available that shows the metadata for the object as well as any associations. Users can edit or add descriptive information as well.
- Job Screen Chart – The Job list screen now shows a chart that updates in real-time to quickly see the frequency a Workflow is running and the time it is taking in comparison to other jobs.
- Find duplicates enhancements - Duplicate stores (added in v2.9) can now be used as the Source of a Workflow. To better manage Duplicate stores, that often contain many millions of records, there are two new Workflow steps:
- Find duplicates delete step – feed in a list of IDs to bulk remove specific records from a Duplicate store and re-calculate the clusters impacted by the changes.
- Find duplicates query step – search for records in a Duplicate store that match the input values.
What do I need to do?
Download and install the latest version. We highly recommend that you upgrade at least quarterly to ensure the best experience and have your data protected to the highest levels. For hosted customers, this release will be implemented automatically in the following occurrence of monthly maintenance.
Where can I find further information?
To find out more about Aperture Data Studio releases and download the latest version, go to this community page. You can also bookmark it to make sure you get alerts when new discussions or posts are added.
New E-Learning Platform
A new training resource will soon become available, offering 8 free-of-charge self-paced training modules for Data Studio customers and partners. Initially the platform will be for UK users, but reach out to your Experian contact if you are interested or stay tuned for more updates.
If you have any questions, please contact the Data Management Product Team on [email protected]
Have your say
We work hard to make Data Studio as easy to use as possible, but we always want to do better. It will only take 5 mins to share your experience we’ll make sure to share the results and upcoming improvements.
Experian data quality team