📣 Join us in person at our next UKI Data Management User Group I 9th March 2023 📅

Vania Sigalas
Vania Sigalas Experian Employee
edited December 2023 in General

I am pleased to confirm that our next UK Data Management User Group will take place on Thursday 9 March 2023, 10.30am until 3pm London UK time, and if you are an Experian client based in the UK you can sign up today.

This time we are excited to host the event at our newly refurbished offices in Cardinal Place, 80 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL.

Following on from our previous successful events, we will continue to provide further updates and showcase key features, as well as spotlight some of the newer product capabilities in Aperture Data Studio.

We're also delighted to confirm we will have a presentation from British Business Bank on their Aperture Data Studio use case.

You can register for the event and view the agenda by clicking here: https://www.experian.co.uk/business/events/data-management-user-group

If you have any queries regarding the event please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you there!

Vania Sigalas

Comments

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator

There are similar User Group events planned in Australia and North America later this year if you are interested then reach out to your Experian contact for information or post below

• I am interested in the North America event. Please let me know the details.

Thanks, George

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator

@George_Stephen N America event is still in the early planning stages, but we will certainly will keep you posted 😊