Even after license renewal, self service portal shows 0 credits for service calls.

vinutha_kumsi
edited December 2023 in General

Even after license renewal, self service portal shows 0 credits for service calls. How can we resolve this soon? Whom should we contact?

Answers

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator

Hi Vinutha

You can submit a support ticket here to look at your particular account https://docs.experianaperture.io/more/contact-support/

In the meantime, I have sent a quick note to the team I think manage your account (or should know who does) who should reach out to help resolve this for you

• Hi Josh Boxer, thanks for your quick response. To submit a ticket, it asks for logging in. When i try with my ID and pwd, it gives below message. I am stuck :(

Please check your username and password. If you still can't log in, contact your Experian Global Community administrator.

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator

Hello

You should have just received an email to reset your password (it will be different to the self service portal) or you can "call support if you need a login"

If these options do not work then when your are contacted by your account team you should ask them to clarify your support credentials

• I am able to login to Experian self service portal. But it did not allow me to submit a ticket.