How do I determine which version of Aperture I am running please

Options
Charles Thomas
edited December 2023 in General

Looking at the Downloads and Release Notes for 2.6.2 I cannot see any link to the download. There is another document that says it was updated on 18 Jan and includes download links - but that seems to be installing 2.6.2.

How does one tell what version one is using and, if the 18 Jan link is not for 2.6.2, how does one download this new version.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Charles

Your version number is on the login page for Aperture Data Studio. At the bottom of the page it says the version number, so 2.6.2.NN

"Copyright © 2019-2021, Experian. All rights reserved. 2.6.2.75"

Alternatively, once logged in, in the user menu in the top right corner it says "About Aperture Data Studio (2.6.2.75)"

Downloads, it sounds like you found the Download and release notes section. Each release sees a new discussion added with details of the latest features and improvements. The Aperture Data Studio v2 Downloads page is also updated, on this page you will find links to download the latest version.

Note that rollup versions (like v2.6.0 that was released on 18th Jan) have static download links included for customers who would rather this version than the latest until next rollup version is released.

Hope that helps, let me know if it is still unclear or you have any questions

Answers

• Charles Thomas
    Options

Very many thanks, Josh. I was only running 2.6.0.2 which was a pity as I am after that vulnerability fix. Your link also had the download links, which I was missing off the earlier (yesterday?) article so I have downloaded the new one and will install that!

Best wishes,

Charles