JDBC connection

Nigel Light
Nigel Light Contributor
edited December 2023 in General

Hi

Can you please let me know if there is/planned to be a JDBC connection for Optymyze?

Thanks

Nige

Answers

• Clinton Jones
    Clinton Jones Experian Elite

Hi @Nigel Light it seems Optymyze may ultimately offer a bunch of addons that obviate the need for Data Studio to connect by extension.

There are some suggestions elsewhere that there may be a JDBC driver but I couldn't find anything and certainly this is the first time i have had this come up from the field.

I think we would advocate fixing at source anyway, so Salesforce, Dynamics etc via Data Studio or manual correction rather than trying to resolve further downstream.

If you caan get your account manager at Optymyze to tell you what database they are using and whether they have a custom JDBC driver we can take an experiment from there

• Clinton Jones

@Nigel Light this suggests https://optymyze.com/learning/sales-performance-product-information/optymyze-technology-summary/ that an Oracle driver (delivered within Data Studio) might work

• Nigel Light
    Nigel Light Contributor

Thanks Clinton.

I've forwarded on to the manager of the Optymyze team (cc:Pavan) to see if he wants to take it further

Regards Nige

• Clinton Jones

@Nigel Light did you hear back on this?

• Nigel Light
    Nigel Light Contributor

@Clinton Jones - sorry, I haven't chased it up yet. Not something that we need to do immediately, more of a 'could we' type of thing Nige