Setting up custom Find Duplicates rules
I would like to set up a custom Find Duplicates - Not sure how to set up Find Duplicates Rules and Blocking Keys
When you select the find duplicates step you tell it the fields (match columns) you need to use.
- I have 5 lines in my address.
- Line 1 and 2 make up the address - so might be Unit 1/28 and second column can be street - l am unable to use the same field premise and street. I want the 2 lines to be matched as one field.
- I am assuming the fields l map here is the field it has in the find duplicates mapping?
- I have the same issue with FIrst name and middle names, l am unable to match to the same field.
Is there a way around this?
The second problem is resolving for not getting good matches
- l want to match on first name, middle name, surname and a 5 line address
- Also like to add Date of Birth but if you have a date of birth in one line, but not another, l want it to match fully on name and address
- How do l setup a custom FInd Duplicates to apply this?
- Can l copy individual and change somehow to minimise to this set for starters?