Data Studio v1.6.0 is now available!
The latest version of Data Studio introduces new features, existing functionality enhancements, performance improvements and a number of bug fixes. Try it out.
Some of the new features include:
- A number of enhancements to the Validate addresses step:
- Ability to select predefined custom layouts for output columns, giving you more control over the format in which cleaned addresses are returned;
- Availability of new enrichment data including:
- Australia Customer Barcode and various propensity, predictor and geographical data sets,
- United Kingdom data for sets including Just Built, Not Yet Built and the Multiple Residence file,
- United States Tigerline Co-ordinates, and various barcode sets,
- A variety of data for Australia G-NAF, New Zealand, Singapore and UK Addressbase. See data guides for more information.
- Various enhancements to the Find duplicates step and the Find duplicates real-time search and transactional API:
- To increase the security, you can now encrypt the duplicate store,
- The default country used in the address standardization process can now be defined in the rules when a country is not explicitly supplied as input,
- The real-time search and transactional API now returns additional information on duplicate stores and their settings, and on cluster auditing.
- A variety of SDK enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ability to manage the maximum number of snapshot versions using the Take snapshot step.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.