Duplicate Store / Workbench

Options

Hi there, my duplicate store is generation very big clusters and I am struggling to find why is this matching. I am using the workbench and I checked a few records but non of them are matching so my question is. How can I see in a big cluster where and why this records are matching?

TIA

Comments

• Fatme Kungyova
    Fatme Kungyova Experian Employee
    Options

Hi @M.Lambert,

My approach would be to take two records from this big cluster that don't look as duplicates to me and find them in the workbench. I think that would show you why they are matched together. Unfortunately, workbench allows you to compare two records only, but I think this would be good enough if you choose records that should not be matched as duplicates but they are. You can also compare few different records from this cluster.

Also, In your question you are saying that you have checked some records and they don't match, do these records come back as duplicates in Data Studio but not in the Workbench? If that's so I would check if I am using link to the right match store.

I hope this helps!

• M.Lambert
    Options

Hey Fatme,

Thanks for your reply, it turned out the clusters was too big but I found a solution around it already.

Thanks again,

Mariana