Ebru Erozturk: DQ Presales Consulting Manager

Options
Ebru Erozturk
Ebru Erozturk Experian Employee
edited January 12 in Meet our consultants

Hello, I've proudly been part of the Experian Data Quality team for over four years, leveraging over 15 years of experience in the data domain. I began as a consultant working with Aperture Data Studio to drive our clients' Data Quality initiatives. My responsibilities included overseeing full-cycle solution delivery, building client relationships, and offering specialized expertise in data quality for migrations, operational enhancement, establishing a single customer view, and implementing data quality as part of their data governance strategies.

My journey has evolved, and I'm now engaged with our sales team, actively engaging potential clients. My focus revolves around understanding their specific requirements and aspirations, effectively strategizing on how our solutions can drive them toward meeting, and hopefully surpassing their objectives.

I'm eager to engage with you to foster a deeper understanding of how Experian’s suite of solutions can play a pivotal role in facilitating your success.