Aperture Data Studio Certification

Options
Mahulima
Mahulima Contributor
edited December 2023 in General

Is there any Official Data Studio Certification?

Best Answers

• Tanj Jagpal
    Tanj Jagpal Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mahulima!

We are pleased to announce that we will be launching our e-learning platform fully by mid-July 2023 following a successful launch in the UK! Although the first phase of the launch does not include certification, it will be a feature that we enable shortly after launch.

The current courses available are:

• What is Aperture Data Studio? (Short intro video)
    • Sample data (A repository of different files for people to use)
    • Aperture data preparation and discovery
    • Collaboration and release management
    • Data manipulation
    • Data validation

I have also attached a short promo video showing them what the platform looks like and the different ways of learning that are available.

If you require access to the e-learning platform, please let me know.

Tanj

• Tanj Jagpal
    Answer ✓
    Options

UPDATE

Certification will be provided based on an examination taking place. The Learning Team are currently working on the examination criteria and format and we will update the forum when this is available.

This is to ensure people are taking the time to understand the training content, with examination taken annually to ensure the certification remains valid.

We are also looking at connecting achievements from the LMS to our community forum, where you will achieve badges. Again, we will update the forum when this is ready.

Answers

• Shreya
    Options

Hi @Josh Boxer , @Tanj Jagpal I have completed all the courses from the Experian LMS site. Could you please let me know if there is a way to get the course completion certificate/acknowledgement?

• Josh Boxer
    Josh Boxer Administrator
    Options

NEW courses added:

• Simple duplicate detection with Find duplicates
    • Blocking keys and matching rules concepts
    • Find duplicates maintenance
    • Find duplicates Workbench
    • Harmonization (de-duplication)

• Tanj Jagpal
    Options

@Shreya that's great, I hope you found the training useful! This isn't something that we have automated through the system yet, but I will speak with our team to get something generated for you!

• Shreya
    Options

Thanks @Tanj Jagpal that would be really helpful.

• Hi, could i get access to that elearning platform? Thx

• Tanj Jagpal
    Options

Hi @James Sidebotham, I hope you had a great week! Please reach out to your account manager, they will be able to provide you with access.

• Mahulima
    Mahulima Contributor
    Options

@Tanj Jagpal @Josh Boxer Is there any update on the Professional certification of Aperture Data Studio.

I am aware of the e-learning Platform, but I am looking for certification which can help me at work. I may not need the E-learning Training as I am working on Aperture Data Studio most of the offered features, I want to directly appear for the exam.