How to view entire columns data from each steps of workflow?

Options
abhish
abhish Member
edited December 2023 in General

I have transforms, Group, and Filter steps on my workflow. And I'm concatenating four columns to create unique identifier columns. But when looking at the concatenated columns it is not displaying all data from each row and which made me think maybe data is getting truncated during the concatenation process. So, I copy data from the Experian and paste it into Excel, it was not being truncated. Please let me know if there is any way to can change the UI view entire data.

Best Answer

• Henry Simms
    Henry Simms Administrator
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @abhish

What you're seeing here is the truncation applied by the UI to stop data grids from being very slow to open and explore in your browser. In fact, Data Studio is capable of loading values up to 32k bytes in length.

There's a setting in Data Studio that controls how many characters are displayed in a cell in the UI, which you can find in Settings > Data handling (admins will be able to view and change this setting):

Changing the limit will immediately cause more characters to appear in the grid, but there could be some impact on UI responsiveness

Answers

• abhish
    abhish Member
    Options

It works. Thank you for your reply.