unable to connect Aperture application

Hi Team

Since yesterday, we were unable to connect Experian Dev server application due to the below issue.

2024-08-20 10:26:03,880 INFO c.e.o.o.CLITool [main] Executing '"C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\admin\oacla" -nologo -dbg -d "C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\cfg\oadm.ini" -i "C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\cla.inp"'.

2024-08-20 10:26:03,922 ERROR c.e.o.o.CLITool [main-stdErr-consumer] C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\cla.inp: Line 6: [OpenAccess error 5508] Required parameter 'new value' for command not specified.

2024-08-20 10:26:03,922 ERROR c.e.o.o.CLITool [main-stdErr-consumer] C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\cla.inp: Line 7: [OpenAccess error 5508] Required parameter 'new value' for command not specified.

2024-08-20 10:26:03,922 ERROR c.e.o.o.CLITool [main-stdErr-consumer] C:\Program Files\Experian\Aperture Data Studio 2.14.10\oaserver\runtime\windows\64\cla.inp: Line 9: [OpenAccess error 5508] Required parameter 'new value' for command not specified.

Could you please help us to fix this error.

Thanks & Regards

Comments

• Mirjam Schuke
    Mirjam Schuke Administrator

Hi Uma, at first glance this error doesn't look familiar. Could you please raise a support ticket Data Quality user documentation | Contact us (experianaperture.io) so that the team can further investigate and potentially ask for more information before it gets assigned to someone. Thank you.

• Ankita Singh
    Ankita Singh Experian Employee

How was this issue fixed @Mirjam Schuke ? Another client is facing similar issue with ADS v2.15.4

• Ian Hayden
    Ian Hayden Experian Super Contributor

@Ankita Singh This issue was raised to me by support, and if I recall correctly the problem was due to Data Studio not being allocated enough memory, but we need full logs etc in order to diagnose this.

Generally if customers have urgent issues they should be raised to support who can deal with them immediately.

• Ankita Singh
    Ankita Singh Experian Employee

@Ian Hayden Noted!! Thanks Ian. I have asked the client to increase the resources as they were sitting on a lower end which most likely be the cause of it. However if the issue still persists, I will get them to log a request immediately.