Welcome to the Experian Data Quality Community!
We’re glad to have you onboard!
At Experian, we’re extremely proud of our data quality solutions, and we've set up this community forum as a place where you can connect with us and other data quality experts, both technical and non-technical, to gain insights, share tips and tricks, and solve problems.
- Use the search to find posts quickly (click the little arrow for advanced search).
- Browse discussion posts by category or tags - these are both in the left-hand menu.
Learn the rules of the road:
- Be sure to read through the community guidelines.
- Familiarise yourself with the community Terms of Service.
Join in the fun:
- Register or sign in to post or comment.
- Customise your profile by adding a photo and setting your notification preferences.
- Introduce yourself to the community.
- Earn your first badge: upload a photo, start a discussion, ask a burning question, or leave a comment.
- Bookmark interesting posts by clicking on the star icon next to each post title, and retrieve your bookmarks by clicking on the star icon in the top right of the screen.
- Tag your discussion or question with one or more keywords to make it easy to find.
- Be generous. If someone has given you a good answer, indicate that it answered your question. If someone posts a great discussion or a comment, like it.
- Help keep the community clean by flagging a post that doesn't meet our community guidelines or community Terms of Service.
Help make the community better:
- Have thoughts on how we could improve the community? We'd love to hear from you! Just leave a comment in the Forum feedback category.
- Don't post product-related questions in the feedback space; instead, navigate to or search for an appropriate category.
PS: I am Laura, and I'm one of the moderators. Learn more about me and our team here.