Data Studio v2.0 - Run workflow

Hi

I have built a few complicated workflows …. lots of steps ending with a snapshot - when l run no issue

I have built a simple load, hide a few columns, validate address, map to target and snapshot

On running this, as soon as l click run button in seconds l get kicked out of data studio and only way to get back in, is to stop and start the application on server.

Is this a common issue and is there a fix? Is anyone experiencing this issue

Its running other workflows with no issue.

thanks

Carolyn

Comments

• Clinton JonesClinton Jones Experian Elite

HI @Carolyn this is unusual and I would say abnormal behaviour in the application and in fact shouldn't happen.

My observation is that this can happen due to a number of possible reasons. Amongst them, inadequate hardware, applications competing for resources on your environment, unreliable network, problematic integrations.

Since this is happening for just one of your workflows it is possible that it is tied to an integration. Are you using the Address Validation, Find Duplicates or any custom steps in your workflow?

A fast way to get an answer is likely to open a support ticket

https://www.edq.com/documentation/contact-support/uk/

and they will look at the application log and see if there is something in there pointing to the problem.

• CarolynCarolyn Contributor

Hi

I am using address validation only within this workflows. I have a few more now

We believe its due to special characters may exist in the address fields.

You are unable to look at application log due to as soon as you run, it just drops you out.

Ive had local support team  (Australia)review and they are still investigating, but wanted to see if anyone else facing this and if any one knows of the special characters setting (similar to pandora)

thanks

• Clinton JonesClinton Jones Experian Elite

ok. This sounds like a bug we're trying to remediate. If you have a support ticket for this then we're on it.